Five Nights Of Cuteness Five Nights Of Cuteness

Looked back at your 2011 stuff and you have come a long way. Great stuff and keep making more.

DarkStar7421 responds:

Thank you so much! :P

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Are you a fan of Tim Minchin by any chance?

Out of the Screen Out of the Screen

A great short flash

Love the idea... not wishing to spoil it for anyone but when it happened it did make me laugh. Would love to see this made into a longer flash with the little robot guy trying different was to retrieve it. All in all a well thought out little short.

Matija27 responds:

Who knows, maybe I will make a longer version.
Thanks for the suggestion and the review :)

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Amazing game!

This has to be one of the best examples of the 'idle game' genre that there is!

The game play itself is simplistic but engaging enough to have you returning time and time again. Unlike others it is not frustrating waiting for level ups or gathering resources as there are micro elements to complete while playing.

A great tutorial system and rewards give this game great longevity and even after losing my first lot of game data I was more than happy to play from the start and undo some mistakes made the first time round.

Run & Gun Tech Demo? Run & Gun Tech Demo?

Just unplayable...

Here is a tip I know it is tempting to just put anything up just so you have something in the portal but think how you will feel about this when you get better at making games.

Take some time out and make more and more and more... play a few get the feel for things grab some tutorials and tweek them and play about to see what makes things tick. You don't have to post something that will blow the world away but making something that will catch peoples eye and kill a little time playing is a better first step.

keep going keep trying but if I was you I'd take this down.

Thats my dungeon! Thats my dungeon!

A so, so game

Graphics are nothing to write home about but the pretty pictures donâEUTMt make a for a good game. It could really use a speed up button as at times it drags a little. I find the strengths of enemies and dungeon creatures a little off balance as IâEUTMm sure I had a pitchfork guy take out 3 level 4 spiders and a level 2 rat.

Ok to mess about with but nothing to make me come back and try for all the medals or to play until the end. IâEUTMd say give it a go but as a sort of TD game it just falls under the bar to make it a great one. There are other TD games I can spen hours on but this one Hmmm.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Niiiiiiice

Cooking and humming this now. Great work and the first thing on Newgrounds Audio that I have fav's in about eight years.

Chair Chair

Nice...

I know this is simple and may not have been the most fun thing to make but I think this is your best bit of work on here. Hope don't mind me saying that but looks like a lot of thought went into the modeling and render.

If I had to pick something about (and would just be picking) Although it is getting near to photorealistic it looks somehow like a chair for a dolls house. I know this could be as there isn't anything to give scale but just looks a little 'small' if you know what I mean.

Well great work and hope to see more like this from you :D

eagle3000 responds:

Yes. Thank you, it probably needs more details.

100 bullets 100 bullets

Bang bang bang...

Nicely done :D Would have been nice to see a little more texture but to place all by hand O.O must have took an age to make sure none intersecting.

Nexus 2 Nexus 2

Nice...

What was the build/render time on this?

Sunshaft responds:

modeling, and painting textures in photoshop took about 3 days. render time was about 7 minutes.