All 19 art Reviews

Chair Chair

Nice...

I know this is simple and may not have been the most fun thing to make but I think this is your best bit of work on here. Hope don't mind me saying that but looks like a lot of thought went into the modeling and render.

If I had to pick something about (and would just be picking) Although it is getting near to photorealistic it looks somehow like a chair for a dolls house. I know this could be as there isn't anything to give scale but just looks a little 'small' if you know what I mean.

Well great work and hope to see more like this from you :D

eagle3000 responds:

Yes. Thank you, it probably needs more details.

100 bullets 100 bullets

Bang bang bang...

Nicely done :D Would have been nice to see a little more texture but to place all by hand O.O must have took an age to make sure none intersecting.

Nexus 2 Nexus 2

Nice...

What was the build/render time on this?

Sunshaft responds:

modeling, and painting textures in photoshop took about 3 days. render time was about 7 minutes.

Secret Laboratory Secret Laboratory

Great work :)

How did you know what my office looks like! (hides secret plans)

In all seriousness a great render IâEUTMve not used Maya much (other than for organics) but this looks like it came out really well. I take it all the textures are hand drawn, sort of gives it a cardboard construction look that works well. The only thing I can see for me that looks a little odd is the rivets/bolts on the wall panels, they look like they go into the wall. IâEUTMm sure this is what you were going for just for some reason looks a little odd.

Space Ship Corridor Space Ship Corridor

Great but a little too clean

Nice looking corridor. Reminds me of the ones in the flash game "Being One" I think it would looks really great if it was dirtied up a bit rust here and there smudges and such. Ilike the lighting in the floor but would have like to see some atmospheric lights on the walls a few more of the standered air tubes you see in this sort of setting and it would be spot on :) great work.

As a basic as in for use in a game it is great :)

Kinsei responds:

thanks, I was hoping to actually redo the texture later and add some blood smear or something. Kind of give it a "Dead Space" feel.

Bloop Bloop

Fail becomes a win :D

Cute image and would be great to animate... I did count the arms, none missing :D

Merlemage responds:

haha awesome, someone else who doesn't mess around when it comes to detail! <3
and thanks for the vote of confidence ^^

Float Float

You may avoid it but you do it well.

As an abstract work I think it is great... reminds me of 80s album covers. 3 point always looks a bit other worldly and I love the nest of cubes higher up. You may not do abstract much but I think it is always good to test yourself with something like this now and again, harder it is to do the bigger the sigh at the end.

Fusion Fusion

Great render

Now this one I really like... I would quiz you on the how's but guess not if you can't remember. I think the whisps round the outside really make it work.

babii babii

Oooo fruit :D

And there was me thinking you were moving away from the sticks with boob glue thing :P No... A great image and YAY! Moonies for it :D Hope will be spent on more atry stuff.

PixelCake responds:

LAWL well the person specifically ordered a chibi so there it is :D

COW #69 Logo COW #69 Logo

Grab the bull by the horns!!?!?

Think I'll pass on that saying but great image and love the eyes.